Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

24 October 2008

Half term break starts now~ and it's Zawani’s birthday~

“Zawani, you’re turning 18... Happy birthday. Don’t spend too much during half term, k?” - Akmal

Later that day, in the train, she replied:
“Spend too much?? Ko pun baik hati2. London ani mahal kali ah. What can I do? Hehe.. thanks for the greeting! In return, I help u carry your sleeping bag tadi. Hehe..”

Of course I replied: “Help me carry it again once in London. Ok2? Thank you~ =P”
Hahaha.... Taking advantage of her kindness. xD


Next story, I made my own history that night; I lost 2 things in 1 day... 1 night... within 1 hour!! I know... How careless of me. It’s my own fault I lost them in the first place. I lost my wallet and later the police report sheet. =S

“Jap Ili aa...” was my first reaction after realizing my wallet has gone missing. I searched my pocket and bag. I traced back my step and was disappointed to find nothing.

After reporting it to the warden, I went to the police station accompanied by Des and 2 other male students to make a police report. I was really scared. I didn’t dare to even call my mom. I asked Kaka to do it for me.

Just a few blocks from Brunei Hall, that was when I realized I dropped the report. Careless jua eyh...! But fortunately, Des and I found it lying on the sidewalk.

Des, you keep it from now on. I might lose it again. I’m positive about that.

Mummy blocked all my debit/atm cards for security purposes. I can only collect the replacement once I get back to Oswestry.


Better yet, Zaw, obviously I won’t spend too much this half term... You’re the one should be careful. Have some self control against temptation. :P

No comments:

ABOUT THIS GIRL

My photo
just a typcal girl who is trying the best she can to fullfill her goal in life. Year13 student from Oswestry School. -Akmalia R