Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Self Management

Today’s PSHE was about self management. We were told it was something on making choices. The first thing came to my mind was ‘degree choice’ or something similar.

Then again...

Nope, that’s not it. It’s on alcohol and substance usage. :S

Hey, it doesn’t concern us, right? So almost the whole time, my mind wondered off; preoccupied at times.

There’s one thing that caught my attention. It went like this...

Speaker: If you were given alcohol and cocaine, don’t take both.
(Yes, I agree.)
Speaker: Just take either one.
(Huh?? :S)

Why are they encouraging? Weird...

Regardless of all the craps she said, I’ll surely keep my distance from those addictive substance.

Neway, I’m getting slightly better at badminton...hahaha...NOT!

No comments:

ABOUT THIS GIRL

My photo
just a typcal girl who is trying the best she can to fullfill her goal in life. Year13 student from Oswestry School. -Akmalia R