Received my last offer yesterday. Now, I'm trying to decide which uni to choose as my firm choice.
I thought this is the easy bit. But, think again Akmal. Daddy said to me this morning: "What's the first in your thought? Don't cheat your heart. Bawa sembahyang Istikharah. Minta petunjuk."
I'm gonna take his advice.
Anyway, my offers:
1. University of Leicester (BSc Financial Mathematics)
- AAB (inc A in Maths)
2. University of Sheffield (BSc Financial Mathematics)
- AAB (inc A in Maths and A/B in Further Maths)
3. University of Southampton (BSc Mathematics with Actuarial Science)
- AAB (inc A in Maths and B in Further Maths)
4. Loughborough University (BSc Financial Mathematics)
- AAB (inc A in Maths), or
- ABB/AAC (inc A in Maths and C in Further Maths)
5. University of Warwick (MMORSE)
- AAA (inc A in Maths and A in Further Maths), or
- AAB (inc A in Maths) + Grade 2 in Maths STEP/Merit in Maths AEA
My reply:
- Firm choice: *ermmm.....*
- Insurance: *I think I know which one, but...*
I'll come back to these simple yet difficult questions again some other time.
Now, off to bed. *Maybe lah...*

No comments:
Post a Comment